Now in its 15th year, Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow is an essential tool to guide you through the autumn and winter, and into the spring. Not only will it whet the appetite for the upcoming National Hunt season, but it will keep you informed throughout the whole campaign:
GREAT NEWS – We’ve teamed up with WEATHERBYS to give RACING AHEAD readers an exclusive £3 DISCOUNT (more below).
Paul continues to add to the list of top-class jockeys who contribute and this year’s addition is a big one. For the first time, Jumpers To Follow readers will get the lowdown from Patrick Mullins, who was again crowned Champion Amateur in Ireland, having ridden a whole host of hugely exciting bumper horses. He is, of course, also an integral part of the team at his Dad’s (Willie Mullins) stable.
With sections covering French imports and former Point-to-Pointers, to trends and statistics on a dozen feature races spanning from November to February, there really is something for everyone inside Jumpers To Follow.
This year’s Foreword has been written by Grade 1-winning trainer Olly Murphy.
What’s inside this year’s edition…
- PAUL’S 40 LEADING PROSPECTSfor the 2021-2022 National Hunt season
- ACROSSTHE SEA – a further 20 horses to follow from Ireland
- AROUNDTHE YARDS – Paul’s personal view (not trainer comments) on horses from more than 65 stables from around the UK
- POINT-TO-POINT GRADUATES– the pick of the recruits from between the flags
- A VIEW FROM THE SADDLE– horses to follow from leading jockeys, including NEW FOR THIS SEASON, PATRICK MULLINS
- CHEVELEY PARK STUD– Richard Thompson again provides the lowdown on their powerful string
- BIG-RACE TRENDS– trends and analysis in the format of the Cheltenham Festival Betting Guide
- TOP-CLASS PERFORMERS– Paul’s view of the leading performers in each of the key divisions
- NEWS FROM FRANCE– details of French recruits to British and Irish yards